As I write
poetry and kind of a lyrical prose (well, at least I’m trying to :D) I work a
lot with expressing emotions. And I noticed that I use colours in my feelings descriptions very often. So, I’m quite interested in a question which colour
you guys associate with which emotion, if our images are the same or at what
level this is individual.
If you’d
like to help me to answer this question, click HERE. I am really looking forward to
your answers. 😊
I'm enclosing a little poem I've written, on this very topic. It's a simple one, I write usually in Czech, so... :D Just for fun. :)
BLUE
Lost in music
words are true
lost in feelings
- feeling blue.
Keep the door shut
aching heart
empty windows
- feeling white.
Wish to talk
'bout things unsaid
heart still beating
- feeling red.
In cold rain
can only pray
sky is heavy
- feeling grey.
You don't know
- oh, how could you...
My heart is blue.
My heart is blue.

Comments
Post a Comment