My another
task was to embed here a presentation. I was supposed to do it in Prezi but,
well… it did not go as well as I expected.
:D
The first issue
I had to solve was the topic of my presentation. I’ve done loads of them, so
making itself was not a problem, but I just couldn’t come up with any original
topic. I thought I’ll do it about something I like, yeah, that’s the easiest thing
to do. But then I realized, with horror in my eyes, that I don’t know what I like. It seems like university and “adult” life (quotation
marks because honestly – who of us students really feel like an adult, hm? :D) killed all of my hobbies. :D Or at least all
of which I can create a presentation about. But then I remembered a TV show I
absolutely loved when I was in high school. Well, I love it still but… I don’t
even remember the last time I saw some its episode.
This show
is called Doctor Who. Any Whovians
here? :D
I was quite
looking forward to learning how to work with Prezi because Prezi presentations
are really great. And I think that I managed the basics pretty well but then,
well… it came to grief when I wanted to put some pictures there. I simply couldn’t
find any settings menu to edit them. And I just hate when something about the
presentation is not as I imagine it. :D So I came back to the old good PowerPoint
and then I put it on SlideShare. You know, even in PowerPoint you can create
pretty cool presentations. 😊 And as I said, I’ve done loads of
them, so I think I can use it quite well.
This is the
result:
Doctor Who from Lucie Vostrá
(If the embedded presentation doesn't work, click HERE.)
I’m just
quite disappointed that SlideShare doesn’t support all the functions which
PowerPoint offers. If you played the presentation through PowerPoint, you
could get to each Doctor’s slide by clicking on their icon on the second slide.
And you would get back to the second slide by clicking at the little icon of
TARDIS in the upper or lower right corner. And there were animations. All the bubbles were supposed to pop up one after another and the transitions were quite thematic. But well…
what can I do?
Comments
Post a Comment