Another
task I was supposed to do is to embed here a video. Easy one, isn’t it? π
I’ve decided
to share with you some songs of my favourite singer, Frank Turner. I absolutely
fell in love with him, with his music, with his lyrics and life philosophy. He’s
just released his new album called Be More
Kind, so I thought it would be nice to embed here some of his new songs... and also one a little bit older. :)
The first
one – Little Changes – always makes
my day, especially with the video clip. Because – as my friend once said –
dancing Frank is the best Frank. :D
The next one is the title song of the album, Be More Kind.
It’s one of my favourite songs, the lyrics is just amazing.
And the
last one is my most favourite of all. It’s Tell Tale Signs from his fifth album called Tape Deck Heart.
I hope you guys
enjoyed the videos and the music and don’t forget – all we need is to be more kind. π
Comments
Post a Comment